– Spacious living room with mountain views via the sliding doors leading to the outdoor living space and pool/spa
– Fireplace and sitting area
– Refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
– Cookware, glassware, dinnerware and utensils
– Toaster, blender and other cooking gadgets
– Drip coffee maker with one bag of local coffee provided plus creamer and sugar packets.
– Welcome snacks and beverages
– Dining table and chairs
– High chair also available for your little one!
– King sized bed with comfortable mattress and pillows
– Smart tv with access to live tv streaming and Netflix
– Sliding doors lead out to the pool/spa
– Large, walk-in closet with hangers
– En-suite bathroom with a step-in shower
– All bathrooms are equipped with towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, toilet paper and hair dryer
– Bedroom 2 has a queen sized bed, smart tv and closet with hangers
– Bedroom 3 has a queen sized bed, an adjustable sitting/standing desk and closet with hangers
– All beds are made up with soft, quality linens
– Bedrooms are equipped with a white noise machine and charging ports on each nightstand
– En-suite bathroom in the Primary Suite
– Full bathroom off the hallway with sink, toilet and shower/tub
– Full bathroom near the living room with sink, toilet and step-in shower
– Both bathrooms are equipped with towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, toilet paper and hair dryer
– Private swimming pool can be pre-heated on request (per diem fee applies, let us know in advance if you’d like to use the pool heater)
– Mature desert landscaping and an incredible, front-row view of the Santa Rosa Mountains
– Chaise lounges (4)
– Pool towels
– Outdoor dining table
– BBQ with grilling utensils
– Network of hiking and biking trails just across the street
– Fully walled and enclosed property
– Full-sized washing machine and dryer with “free & clear” (allergy friendly) laundry detergent and fabric softener
– High-speed internet and excellent WiFi coverage on the whole property for streaming and high quality video meeting capability
– Garage and driveway parking
Casa Colibri is a family-friendly property! We are happy to provide the following items on request:
– Pack & Play with mattress and crib sheet
– High chair
– Kids plates, blows, utensils and cups
– Infant bath seat
– Outlet covers
Casa Colibri is located in the La Quinta Cove neighborhood of La Quinta, and is approximately 25 miles from Palm Springs. “The Cove”, as locals call it, is surrounded by scenic mountains (making for incredible views and sunsets!) and is known for its hiking and biking trails – several trailheads are just across the street from the house.
Old Town La Quinta, less than 2 miles from the home, has some of our favorite restaurants along with shopping and sometimes live music on the weekends. We love sharing recommendations with our guests and will happily point you towards some of our favorite restaurants and things to do.
Guests will have exclusive access to the house and patios during their stay. Some portions of the property (hall closet and garage cabinets) will be locked off from guest use. These areas will not be accessed or occupied during your stay and are primarily used for storage.
The pool is serviced 2x per week in the mornings. Service dates will be disclosed in the step-by-step check in instructions sent on the day of your arrival. These schedules are fixed and cannot be changed.
There is no safety gate around the pool. Guests traveling with children will need to acknowledge this.