- The Living Room
- The Kitchen
- The Dining Area
- Primary Suite
- The Guest Bedrooms
- Guest Bathrooms
- The Outdoor Space
- Other Ammenities
- Family Friendly!
- Guest Access and Other Things to Note
- Neighborhood Overview
– Spacious living room with a large, sectional sofa
– Smart tv with live tv streaming and other apps
– Sliding doors lead out to the back yard and patios
– Refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
– Cookware, glassware, dinnerware and utensils
– Keurig coffee maker with a selection of k-cup pods, creamer and sugar
– Welcome snacks and beverages
– Dining table with seating for six
– King sized bed with comfortable mattress and pillows
– Smart tv with access to live tv streaming
– Large closet with hangers
– En-suite bathroom with vanity, toilet and a step-down shower
– All bathrooms are equipped with towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toilet paper and hair dryer
– 2 additional guest bedrooms, each with a queen size bed
– All beds are made up with soft, quality linens
– All bedrooms have drawer space plus closets with hangers and luggage stands.
– En-suite bathroom in the Primary bedroom with a shower
– Full bathroom off the hallway with a shower
– Both bathrooms are equipped with towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toilet paper and hair dryer
– Private swimming pool can be pre-heated on request (fee applies, let us know in advance if you’d like to use the pool heater, monthly discounts available)
– Pool towels
– Six lounge chairs
– Outdoor dining set
– Back patio with fire pit and seating
– Gas BBQ with grilling utensils and propane tank
– Private and enclosed property
– Full-size washing machine and dryer with complimentary-use laundry detergent and fabric softener
– High-speed (400 mbps cable) internet and excellent WiFi coverage on the whole property for streaming and high quality video meeting capability
– Covered carport parking (no garage)
Sol House is a family-friendly property and we will happily provide the following items on request:
– Pack & play with mattress insert and fitted sheet
– High chair
– Outlet covers
– Kids dinnerware
– All bedrooms are equipped with a white noise machine for ambient sound
Guests will have exclusive access to the house and patios during their stay. Some portions of the property (a few cabinets) will be locked off from guest use. These areas will not be accessed during your stay and are used for storage.
The pool is serviced 2x per week in the mornings. The landscaping is services 1x per week. Service dates will be disclosed in the step-by-step check in instructions sent on the day of your arrival. These schedules are fixed and cannot be changed.
There is no safety gate around the pool and there are doors leading out to the back yard from all bedrooms. Guests traveling with children will need to acknowledge this.
Sol House is located on a quiet street in the centrally-located Demuth Park neighborhood of Palm Springs. You can be at some of our favorite shops and restaurants downtown in 5-10 minutes by car, less than 1 mile to PSP, ~20 minutes to the base of the PS Aerial Tramway, less than 1 hour to Joshua Tree National Park, and so much more! We love sharing our favorite restaurants and other things to do in and around the Coachella Valley so please don’t hesitate to ask!
Review "Sol House"