Arrivls is currently hiring for the following position:
PROPERTY ENGINEER & INSPECTOR
Arrivls Inc. is a locally owned property management company with a growing portfolio of high-performing short-term (vacation) rentals and mid-term furnished rentals. We are seeking an experienced handyperson who can perform general maintenance and repair tasks that arise on both a scheduled and unscheduled basis. This is a salaried role with full time pay but a flexible schedule.
– Demonstrated ability to problem solve and execute fixes to common household maintenance issues.
– Reliable vehicle to drive throughout the Coachella Valley to different properties. Ideally a truck or van.
– Own set of basic hand and power tools. Specialty tools can be provided by Arrivls.
– Proficient smart phone user who can receive task assignments and report on status through an app.
– Candidate should be a self-starter and able to work with limited oversight.
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
– Dexterity to work in confined spaces (i.e. under sink)
– Spot and correct issues during routine property inspections.
– Typical repair task examples: Plumbing stoppages, faucet or shower cartridge replacement, changing HVAC filters, electrical troubleshooting (breakers, outlets), changing light bulbs and fixtures, furniture repair/tightening, pool equipment troubleshooting.
– Shopping for repair materials or other supplies.
– Smart home installation or troubleshooting. i.e: Thermostats, cameras, door locks, wifi routers
– In addition to the maintenance and repair tasks, the candidate will be responsible for property inspections which requires a detailed eye to identify damage, perform inventory, restock supplies, and to provide a “second set of eyes” after the cleaning team has completed their work to verify the property is spotless and properly prepared for incoming guests.
– Detailed record keeping of work completed, inspection results, purchases, etc.
– Typical daytime working hours with a focus on 10am-3pm. Occasional need to perform unscheduled repairs at off hours.
– Team player attitude and ability to work together with ARRIVLS staff, contractors, and cleaning team
– On-the-job training to learn processes and procedures
– Full-time role with attractive salary and benefits package; based on experience
– Regular performance evaluations and bonus/profit sharing opportunities
– Flexible schedule and time off. Maintenance and inspection tasks are variable and there may be days with little or no scheduled work. Days off and paid vacation allowance in coordination with other Arrivls staff schedules.
Qualified applicants may submit a resume and short bio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org