Arrivls is currently hiring for the following position:
Arrivls Inc. is a locally owned property management company with a growing portfolio of high-performing short-term (vacation) rentals and mid-term furnished rentals. We are seeking an experienced property manager to provide quality control, prospecting and administrative support.
Applicants should be extremely thorough, team players and possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in property management, customer service and/or sales.
This is a full time role with competitive pay and benefits. Manager should expect to work 40 hours per week, but typically not a standard Monday-Friday/9am-5pm schedule. Weekend and occasional evening work may be required
- Inspect rental properties before each check-in to ensure the house is clean, properly stocked, and well-presented for guests
- Fix minor cleanliness or staging issues on the spot and report damages or maintenance issues.
- Perform supply inventory and household item inventory and restock as needed
- Sales related prospecting and relationship-building to secure corporate mid-term rental contracts
- Detailed record keeping of work completed, inspection results, purchases, etc.
- Assist in guest communication as needed
- Office or administrative tasks as needed
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
We are a small team but a growing company with facets in short-term rental property management, short-term rental design/set up, social media content creation, and peer education. This position has the ability to expand and evolve based on your skill set.
- Candidate should be based in the Coachella Valley
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate should be a self-starter and be able to work with limited oversight
- Proficient smartphone user who can receive task assignments and report on status through an app and Slack channel
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Team-player attitude with a willingness to step in and help when needed
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Simple handyperson skills a plus
- Outside sales experience a plus
- Reliable vehicle to drive throughout the Coachella Valley to different properties. May also need to occasionally drive to San Diego (Mission Beach).
- Dexterity to access confined spaces (ie: under sink) and ability to lift up to 30 lbs
– Full-time role with attractive pay and benefits package; based on experience
– Regular performance evaluations and bonus/profit sharing opportunities
– Flexible schedule and time off. We don’t have a company office so most tasks will either be completed at one of the rental properties or work-from-home.
– Days off and paid vacation allowance in coordination with other Arrivls staff schedules.
Qualified applicants may submit a resume and short bio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org