– Spacious great room with comfortable, leather sofas and chair
– Smart tv with live tv streaming and a dedicated Netflix account
– Refrigerator, electric stove, oven and dishwasher
– Cookware, glassware, dinnerware and utensils
– Kitchen island and barstool seating
– Coffee maker with a bag of our favorite local coffee
– Welcome snacks and beverages
– Dining table with seating for six (plus additional barstool seating at the kitchen island)
– King sized bed with comfortable mattress and pillows
– En-suite bathroom with vanity and a step-down shower (please see photos)
– Separate toilet room
– Huge walk-in closet with hangers and drawer space
– All bathrooms are equipped with towels, hand soap, toilet paper, hair dryer plus quality, eco-friendly shower products (shampoo, conditioner and body wash)
– Two guest bedrooms are located on the main floor of the home
– Bedroom 2 has a king sized bed, a large desk, a closet with hangers and a step-down sitting area with French doors leading out to a side patio.
– Bedroom 3 has a queen sized bed, a small desk, and a clothing rack with hangers.
– Please note that bedroom 3 does not have a door, just a curtain, but it is on the opposite side of the house from the other two bedrooms.
– Bedroom 4 is located in the detached casita. See Casita tab for details.
– En-suite bathroom in the primary suite
– Full bathroom (shower/tub) in the hallway outside of bedroom 2
– Full bathroom in the hallway (shower) outside of bedroom 3
– All bathrooms are equipped with towels, hand soap, toilet paper and hair dryer plus quality, eco-friendly bath products (shampoo, conditioner and body wash)
The casita is detached from the main house, with access from the back yard near the pool. Please note that the casita does not have central AC, but the two mini-splits do a good job of keeping the casita cool and comfortable in the warmer months of the year.
The Casita Kitchen:
– Refrigerator, electric stove/oven and microwave
– Sink with dish drying rack (no dishwasher in the casita)
– Tea kettle
The Casita Living Room:
– Plush sofa
– Smart tv with access to live tv streaming and a dedicated Netflix account
– Dining table with seating for four guests
The Casita Bedroom:
– Queen sized bed with comfortable mattress and pillows
– Clothing rack with hangers
The Cabin Bathroom:
– Fully equipped with toilet paper, hand soap, towels and quality bath products (shampoo, conditioner, body wash)
– Single sink vanity and mirror
Please note that a portion of the casita (not pictured) and also the garage will be locked off from guest use. No one will use these space during your stay, they are primarily used for storage.
– Guests will have exclusive use of the back yard, which has a gas bbq, a dining table and benches, plus lounge chairs and umbrellas in the pool area. We will supply one full propane tank for the bbq and one tank for the fire pit.
– Extra large and deep swimming pool
– The back yard is well kept with lush landscaping and mature fruit trees. It feels like your own private resort!
– Iron and ironing board
– Full sized washer and dryer with complimentary-use laundry detergent and fabric softener. We use only free & clear (allergy-friendly) laundry soaps. Machines are located in the main house.
– Driveway parking (garage parking not available)
Comes with both charm and quirks: This is an older home (built in the early 50s) and while it is super comfortable and full of charm it also has some of the quirks of an older home. We love it and hope you will, too!