- The Living Room
- The Kitchen
- The Dining Room
- The Primary Suite
- The Guest Bedrooms
- Guest Bathrooms
- The Outdoor Space
- Other Ammenities
- Pet Friendly
- Guest Access
- Other Things to Note
- About the Neighborhood
– Spacious living room with an oversized, sectional sofa
– Smart tv with live tv streaming and other apps
– Kiva fireplace
– Views of the private pool and Santa Rosa Mountains
– Refrigerator, electric stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
– Cookware, glassware, dinnerware and utensils
– Keurig coffee maker with a selection of k-cup pods, creamer and sugar. Drip coffee maker also available, BYO grounds/filters
– Welcome snacks and beverages
– Dining table with seating for eight
– King sized bed with comfortable mattress and pillows
– Smart tv with access to live tv streaming
– Walk-in closet with hangers
– En-suite bathroom with dual-sink vanity, toilet and a shower/tub
– All bathrooms are equipped with towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toilet paper and hair dryer
– Bedroom 2 has two, twin size beds and a smart tv
– Bedroom 3 has a queen size bed
– All beds are made up with soft, quality linens
– En-suite bathroom in the Primary bedroom with a shower/tub
– Full bathroom off the hallway with a shower/tub
– Both bathrooms are equipped with towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toilet paper and hair dryer
– Private swimming pool can be pre-heated on request (per diem fee applies, let us know in advance if you’d like to use the pool heater)
– Pool towels
– Two lounge chairs
– Covered patio with dining set
– Gas BBQ with grilling utensils and propane tank
– Private and enclosed property
– Full-size washing machine and dryer with complimentary-use laundry detergent and fabric softener
– High-speed (400 mbps) internet and excellent WiFi coverage on the whole property for streaming and high quality video meeting capability
– Garage parking
Vista Santa Fe welcomes your canine companions and will accept one, well-behaved dog (50 lbs or less) for an additional fee. Must be agreed upon in advance. Inquire for details.
Guests will have exclusive access to the house and patios during their stay. Some portions of the property (hall and garage cabinets) will be locked off from guest use. These areas will not be accessed or occupied during your stay and are used for storage.
The pool is serviced 2x per week in the mornings. Service dates will be disclosed in the step-by-step check in instructions sent on the day of your arrival. These schedules are fixed and cannot be changed.
There is no safety gate around the pool. Guests traveling with children will need to acknowledge this.
Vista Santa Fe is located in the La Quinta Cove neighborhood of La Quinta, and is approximately 20 miles from Palm Springs. “The Cove”, as locals call it, is surrounded by scenic mountains (making for incredible views and sunsets!) and is known for its hiking and biking trails which are walkable from the house.
Old Town La Quinta, less than 2 miles from the home, has some of our favorite restaurants along with shopping and sometimes live music on the weekends. There is also a great farmers market in Old Town on Sundays from October-April. We love sharing recommendations with our guests and will happily point you towards some of our favorite restaurants and things to do.
Review "Vista Santa Fe – 3br – 068434"